Banana Nut Muffins Recipe


Banana Nut Muffins

Recipes From Friend Chef Thomas
One of my favorites....try this banana nut muffins..!!

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 cup mashed ripe banana
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/8 tsp baking soda
  • 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup chopped walnuts

Directions:
In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in the egg, banana and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add to creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in walnuts.

Coat muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Fill two-thirds full with batter.

Bake at 350 degrees for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.

Makes 6 Muffins

www.cheftomcooks.com

4 comments:

MyUSICA said...

Yummm...
Merry Christmas and Happy new Year
Take care

Riccardo Troiani said...

slurp....have a good day...smack

Metropolis said...

delicious cake .. yumy ..

Iron Chef said...

Hi,

I was wondering since we have the same niche, it would really help our rankings as well as increase our hits by exchanging links. I love your blog and would like to share it to my readers.

Title: Food Recipes Made Easy
URL: http://foodrecipesmadeeasy.blogspot.com/

Please drop me a comment once you have added my link so that I can do the same for you site. Please provide me with the title of the link as well as the url.

Thanks,
Jenny

Kentucky Fried Chicken Coleslaw Recipe